CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Stand Here

You spoke words of peace
To me when I was discouraged.
You revealed your wisdom
To me when I felt abandoned.

I search your word
For hope you can see me.
What comes doesn't console me.
God send me scripture
To calm my spirit.
I search the pages
So you'll speak to my heart.
Lord, where are you?
I reach for you and
I grasp the air between us.

I reminisce in the times
I saw you mighty.
The blessings when you were faithful.
When I deserved that dark pit.
I picture the moment you refined me.
God show me your acts.
I search my thoughts
To find you strong once again.
What have I done wrong?
I can't see your hand upon me.

I stand here at your alter
And wait for you to move.
Come show me your face
I want to move on ahead with you.

0 comments: